Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Funnies

B. and I were driving home from school listening to Acapella's "Roll the stone away" on the tape player {yes, I said tapeplayer, they didn't put Cd players in cars when ours was made 13+ years ago}. From the back seat I hear my sweet daughters high pitched, off~key voice singing, "roll the cr** away, roll the cr** away, Lord God all nighty gonna roll the cr** away"...

Most of us, when trying to get someones attention, will say their name..."George". They may say back, to show they know who they are talking to, "Bob". Here is B.'s version of that. B. "Daddy", The President "B.", B. "What?"

B. asked me to babysit her dolly while she was in school...here are her instructions. "You can just leave her here in the car. She likes that. You don't have to change her diaper. Even if she gets smelly. I'll do it when I get home. I don't want to pay you for changing her. Don't let her get out of the car to watch TV. Don't forget to bring her when you come to pick me up, I know she'll be stinky by then". Poor baby!

This video is from a christian comedian, who I think is hilarious. For my 1.2 male readers, this video is for you. {and ladies, you'll get a big kick too}

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good laughs! Tim Hawkins is hilarious! He came and did a performance at our church last April. And, I know I would absolutely love that little girl of yours...I can't wait to meet her and see you again. Colorado is sooo pretty this time of year...you and hubby and B ought to come visit...we have a spare room and we are so close to Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel de Buggeln is FREE.
I am hoping to finish up on the quilty project this weekend!
Hugs,
Suzi

The First Lady said...

Well, vacation time is all gone this year...BUT! I am going to remember your offer, and we might just take you up on it in the future. Don't kill yourself trying to get the quilty project done. I'm not going anywhere!