A while back my friend Suzi had a giveaway. For her 10,000 hit on her blog she was making something "quilty". I left my comment and crossed my fingers. And I WON! A few short weeks after that arrived a package containing an ADORABLE scarecrow quilt. It has been the talk of all who have entered my house and I just love it. Since I am a bit of a computer dummy, I cannot figure how to get the picture of it off my camera and onto the computer, so you can see it
here. She also has an Etsy shop with all her quilty goodies. So, check her out. Thank you Suzi! And congratulations on 10,000 hits in one year! You've inspired me to give something away when I reach that milestone. Guess I better learn how to do something;)
2 comments:
What luck. . . I should take you to Vegas!!
How awesome! I wish I could quilt!
Post a Comment