I found a test for a 1930's housewife. I thought it'd be a kick to give it a whirl. I fully expected to get a twenty, or something similarly embarrassing. Drumroll please.... I was told I'm
very superior. My hubby may beg to differ sometimes, but the test said 95. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. If you would like to see what kind of 1930's housewife you are, scroll all the way down and you will see the button at the bottom. Give it a whirl. Some of the questions are hilarious. Your man can take it too. They have a test for husbands {not really sure how many will try it, but they have it}. I'd love to know what you were {if you are brave enough to say}, so leave my a comment after you try it. Happy testing!
2 comments:
I got an 81....probably because I wear pj's and not a nightgown, and I don't make breakfast...I just.don't.like.too. I think I do pretty good job for what I learned growing up, (my Mom was of the opinion that women could do everything a man could do and better, and that women needed a career, and Mom's were worthless unless they worked hard at a career first and foremost) and watching other wifes/moms around me makes me feel a bit old fashion...but I have a feeling that I would have been just a little too progressive for the 1930's. I always felt like I was born about a 100 years too late myself. I would have been in my element with quilting bee's and homemade bread/jams/soups and growing flowers and a garden...only thing is, I do love having Advil and feminine products and hot showers...if I could have those 100 years ago, I think I would do great!
I believe you and I would be best friends and neighbors that would love each others kids as our own. I wish you lived closer...any chance you want to vacation in Colorado and want to stay at Casa de Buggeln for a few days for free? We will give your our guest room, feed you, and I, of course, would talk your leg off...
Hugs,
Suzi
You are a better woman than me! I think I could survive in the Gone With The Wind days...but only if I was a wealthy plantation owners daughter:) They had great clothes and got to take an afternoon nap everyday! How awesome is that?! Colorado sounds delightful, I LOVE Colorado, but it isn't much cooler there than here right now. I'm needing a temp break!
Post a Comment